Friday night we headed down to the center of the city to watch the Germany soccer match and they won! Ash was super excited. We sat with our friend Senta (Ash has a little crush on her if you can't tell from the pictures.)
Ron and Cosette at the game:
Pic of the watch party:
Soccer junkies:
Afterwards Senta watched the kids for Ron and I so we could go have a date night. I forgot my phone unfortunately so there are no pics. We had a drink at an adorable bar right on the Traun River, then went back to the city center and into a secluded open air courtyard for dinner. Later on we met a friend named Lisi for a couple drinks before calling it a night.
The next morning we took a train (Ash was giddy) to a big city called Linz. They were having a giant Medieval Festival there. We went with an American couple we met at a watch party one night named Mike and Claudia, they were very nice. It was the coolest thing. The whole festival was built up around an incredibly old castle in the middle of the city. How appropriate right? Here are some pictures.
The next morning we took a train (Ash was giddy) to a big city called Linz. They were having a giant Medieval Festival there. We went with an American couple we met at a watch party one night named Mike and Claudia, they were very nice. It was the coolest thing. The whole festival was built up around an incredibly old castle in the middle of the city. How appropriate right? Here are some pictures.
Ash on the train (drooling):
The festival was sprawling and set up down all kinds of side alleys and corners. It was impossible to get a shot of the whole thing. These are just snipits.
Ash and Cosette getting in the violent spirit of the times:
And just having fun:
Friends Mike and Claudia:
Later on I went out on a girl's night of sorts with Senta and had a blast (I was smart enough not to take any photos) :)
Sunday we took the kids to the biggest fricking outdoor play land I've ever seen! It's called Obra Kinder Land. I didn't have my phone because we did a lot of water play, but here is a link to their site with pics of the facility. It was crazy. I thought Ash's eyes were going to fall out of his head when he saw it!
Obra Kinder Land link
Sunday we took the kids to the biggest fricking outdoor play land I've ever seen! It's called Obra Kinder Land. I didn't have my phone because we did a lot of water play, but here is a link to their site with pics of the facility. It was crazy. I thought Ash's eyes were going to fall out of his head when he saw it!
Obra Kinder Land link
The only pic I was able to take:
This week is pretty relaxed and we are gearing up for our vacation this Saturday! Tonight we headed to the pool to show Ron for the first time and went to a great Chinese restaurant right next to a park.
The kids loved it.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!


















No comments:
Post a Comment