Wednesday night Ron discovered a super cool bike race happening right downtown and we spent the evening eating, drinking, and watching the bicyclists. Ash was really into it.
Thursday we went to the indoor pool and I had dinner with a girl friend later that evening.
On Tuesday last week I randomly met a woman that lived in Switzerland, but grew up in Wels. Her mother was Amercian and insisted that she learn and speak English in the home. She had two kids and was insisting upon the same. She was back in Wels for the week visiting family. Coincidentally I saw her again at the pool later that week along with her sister that lives in Vienna and her two kids. She ended up inviting me and the children to go with them on an hour long road trip to a wilderness walkway built above the trees on Friday. It was so crazy. I barely knew them and here they were bright and early Friday morning ready to pick us up.
We had a really great time with them and the wilderness walkway was really cool.
Here are some pictures from the week and the day trip Friday.
Bus ride to the mall
Friday trip
Pic of wooden walkway taken from a top a tower
Pic of kiddos we went with (kinda blurry)
Some obstacles the kids enjoyed suspended in air.
The end of the biggest slide I've ever seen. (Ash went down before I could examine it or stop him and screamed the whole way. My heart jumped to my throat, but he loved it. Boys!!!!)
Picnic lunch
That evening Ron and I went out for a date night and had a really great time.
The next day we moved pretty sloooowww, but went to the outside pool for the afternoon and early evening. :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment